Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Welcome to Starting My Blog

I have been putting off blogging. Oh, yes, I have subscribed to many blog sites, have posted a couple of blogs, and made friends on them. However, my heart hasn't really been in it and I didn't try to find the time to actually blog. Listening to my intuition compelled me to finally start a blog here. So we will see what I end up talking about and if I can stay consistent. I certainly hope so on the latter.

Please feel free to make comments on my blog. If there are any areas, genres, or topics of interest you would like me to address, please let me know.

All for now. Onto setting this blog up.

Blessings from my spirit to your spirit!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is one aspect of blogging that gets frustrating for me too Sue -- finding the time to do it right and do it often. It's not that I generally have a hard time finding something to say...it's just finding the time to say it well, or just to write it up! Happy blogging!