Thursday, June 19, 2008

Update to My LIfe

It has been a while since I have blogged here. I seem to have problems blogging. Its not I don't have anything to say. Its I don't take the time. Recently I have found a blog home and don't want to repeat myself on other blogs as I have done in the past. I have been told you need to change at least 25% of your blog post to keep the search engines from causing problems. So to find something new to write about over 5 or 6 blogs is difficult. Writing the same thing to several blogs causes problems with the search engines. And aren't we blogging to get ourselves out there? If so the last problem we need is with the search engines.

Today I would like to update you on a little bit about what is going on in my life.

One of my book signings for this month was canceled and rescheduled for July. The book signing I had this month was very fulfilling. It is always a pleasure to do book signings and meet with people.

Since the car has been broken down I have been unable to work on my missing person's case. I need to get out and actually go and look for the remains. I have a clear vision of what I am looking for. I just don't have the vision of the exact location. I know I can find it.

I am planning to attend the Celebrate Your LIfe Conference in Phoenix, Arizona the beginning of November. I am looking forward to that. I attended it two years ago and learned a lot.

I had a very successful presentation for a women's awareness group. They want me to speak at the graduation of one of their courses. I sold books and brought tears to the eyes of some of the women. I guess I did something right.

Please check out my main blog on my publisher's website at: http://www.weavingdreamspublishing.com/authorblog1 to read more on my life and how I deal with it.

Hope to write more here soon!

Blessings from my spirit to your spirit!
Sue

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Hi, Sue.

Celebrate Your Life in Phoenix is sure to be phenomenal. I went to CYLife in Chicago a few weeks ago. It was incredible! My full account of it can be found here:

http://celebrateyourlife2008.blogspot.com

Much love and light to you!